April 16, 2020
To our valued customers and clients,
We know that this is a stressful time for all of us in Canada and the World as news of the COVID-19 outbreak is changing daily, with different recommendations at the Federal, Provincial and Municipal levels.
The Toombs Team wants to offer you comfort in knowing that we have your real estate needs under control and can still handle them in a safe and responsible manner. We are still open for business, but we are taking all the necessary precautions as recommended by the various health agencies and governments.
- We are limiting face-to-face engagement/contact with general public, and using alternative communication means wherever possible, such as virtual tours of homes, online conference calling with clients to review documents and discuss their needs/wants.
- We will be postponing all Open Houses until it is deemed safe to continue hosting them by the Ontario Real Estate Association.
- For our current listings, we will require all buyers and their agents to sign a declaration prior to giving confirmation of that showing, that to the best of their knowledge and belief, they have not been exposed to the COVID-19, nor are they showing any of the symptoms, and that they have not travelled within 14 days prior to the showing.
- We will require any showing visitors to wear a face covering while inside the home.
- We will be providing hand sanitizer at all our listings for visiting guests to use before touring the home, and will make every effort to be present for showings so we can wipe down any touched services after the showing is complete.
- For our Buyers who are touring homes of interest with us, we will be providing rubber gloves and hand sanitizer to use before entering any property. If they do not possess a mask or face covering, we will provide them.
If you are feeling ill or showing symptoms of the COVID-19 virus, or have travelled in an airplane in the past 14 days, we ask that you stay home. We can arrange alternative ways to tour properties that will help to limit the potential spread of the virus if it’s by way of a virtual tour, a live face time or video call, zoom call… what ever it takes we will ensure we can support your needs.
We know that this is going to be a temporary inconvenience for those in the real estate market, but we are taking this very serious as we really want to see the world get back to a state of normalcy.
If you have any detailed questions about how we are handling our real estate business during this health emergency, feel free to reach out!
Thank you and be safe!
View or brokerages COVID-19 Questionnaire here: darcytoombs.ca/covidquestions
Posted by dtoombs at 6:36 AM
Posted in uncategorized